Monday, April 4, 2011

Eyes Lips Face- Punk Funk


So recently I was at my friends' house and she, like I, is absolutely crazy over make-up. She had a few ELF products she brought out that I was curious about. She mainly hadELF eyeshadow quads [pictured left]Brightening Eye Color. This one wasin Punk Funk. I can't say I had any expectations about them, whenever I sawthem on the website I would just have no interest about them. Until she had them and I tried it out on her.

The result?
Well now I definitely care about them. The pink was awesome. It had a lot of pigmentation and glitter. It's a really gorgeous pink. So much so that the next day when I went to Target I just had to get it and why not? It only cost a dollar anyways. On Friday I played around with the purple and at first when you swatch it the purple can be light and kind of sheer but that changes with some primer and a base. The blue. Is. Awesome. Holy moly does it have pigmentation and that just makes it the bees knees! I can't wait to try out a look with the blue! The white is also really good and pigmented.
Here are some photo and swatches-

So this is basically how it looks like out of the package.On the top it simply says e.l.f Brightening Eye Color. Nothing fancy, clear compact so you can see the colors. A sponge brush and under that is a really thin mirror.

Out of all the photos I took only two really came out clear for a swatch.

No comments:

Post a Comment